The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
A Little Satanic Poem I_vote_lcapA Little Satanic Poem I_voting_barA Little Satanic Poem I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
A Little Satanic Poem I_vote_lcapA Little Satanic Poem I_voting_barA Little Satanic Poem I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Little Satanic Poem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

A Little Satanic Poem Empty
PostSubject: A Little Satanic Poem   A Little Satanic Poem I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13 2014, 12:28

Your soul belongs to Satan,
it is dark and bottomless,
unfathomable in its nature
as it comes from Satan,
it is his and must return there
since that's the eternity that you are part of,
but your heart belongs to him as well
like all your body and your life
which is as spiritual as it is eternal;
and as consecrated to him it is sacred
like whatever you may do with it,
and we all know what is its pleasure most supreme.
There is no hybrid possible in this connection
since he is the truth of pride itself
and never can be lessened or put down,
since all humiliation of him only has improved his character.
Belonging to him is a privilege
of beauty and nobility, integrity and truth,
and nothing can deprive you of him
since where he is, there is company for you forever
since his children never cease to multiply.
Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk

A Little Satanic Poem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: TheVoid :: Occult-
Jump to: