The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_vote_lcapTHE RUNES' INFORMATION I_voting_barTHE RUNES' INFORMATION I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_vote_lcapTHE RUNES' INFORMATION I_voting_barTHE RUNES' INFORMATION I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

THE RUNES' INFORMATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baalberith

THE RUNES' INFORMATION Empty
PostSubject: THE RUNES' INFORMATION   THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeSun May 18 2014, 22:03

There is no one ‘expert’ on the Runes. The information on Runes that has been
accumulated by various authors and teachers is, at best, based on partial information or
intuitive/channeled knowledge. This is because the complete history of the Runes and
their origins is unknown; it is a mystery. This mystery and geographic ‘regionality’
account for the differences in name, sound, shape and order of the Runes in magickal and
divination texts. For this reason, when working with any author’s presented order and
historical origins, weigh the information in your heart to see if it feels right to you.
Various European Shamanic tribes used the Runes. That is an important concept - that
Shamanism, the seeking of greater insight through transformation into other states of
awareness and consciousness, by traveling into other worlds, if the Runes will facilitate
you. The communication they provide through the process of divination and through
consciously contacting them at other levels, are in itself aspects of the Shamanic journey.
My purpose in recounting the Odin myth (the vision quest on the tree of life to receive
the knowledge of the Runes) is to encourage us all to grow through exploration and the
willingness to actively seek knowledge.
The information in this book on the relationship of the Runic shapes to their meanings
evolved during personal workings with the Runes. This material was then incorporated
into a beginner’s course that I was teaching and from there this book evolved as a mixture of that course and how I personally work with Runes. It is my hope that the information I
have worked with will also benefit you. I recommend and refer to the books listed in the
bibliography and encourage you to examine and potentially utilize the information that
each offers.
I believe it is important to work with a Runic order and symbol shape that feels right to
the individual. As a result, the binding of this book is constructed so as to pull apart,
allowing the journal pages to be organized in any manner you choose. I had envisioned
the owner of the journal writing their name and initials in the Runic alphabet on the cover
provided, but that is up to you. Hopefully, this will encourage you to organize your
journal in the order the Runes present themselves to you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thelefthandpath.6.6.6/
Abigail

Abigail

PostSubject: Re: THE RUNES' INFORMATION   THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeMon May 19 2014, 02:32

i Love working with Runes especially with my own carved ones with my own design of runic engravings i may do a post on that at a later date. good read this was kudos lets start a rune project.
Back to top Go down
!Anonymous!

!Anonymous!

PostSubject: Re: THE RUNES' INFORMATION   THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2014, 04:48

Baalberith wrote:
There is no one ‘expert’ on the Runes. The information on Runes that has been
accumulated by various authors and teachers is, at best, based on partial information or
intuitive/channeled knowledge. This is because the complete history of the Runes and
their origins is unknown; it is a mystery. This mystery and geographic ‘regionality’
account for the differences in name, sound, shape and order of the Runes in magickal and
divination texts. For this reason, when working with any author’s presented order and
historical origins, weigh the information in your heart to see if it feels right to you.
Various European Shamanic tribes used the Runes. That is an important concept - that
Shamanism, the seeking of greater insight through transformation into other states of
awareness and consciousness, by traveling into other worlds, if the Runes will facilitate
you. The communication they provide through the process of divination and through
consciously contacting them at other levels, are in itself aspects of the Shamanic journey.
My purpose in recounting the Odin myth (the vision quest on the tree of life to receive
the knowledge of the Runes) is to encourage us all to grow through exploration and the
willingness to actively seek knowledge.
The information in this book on the relationship of the Runic shapes to their meanings
evolved during personal workings with the Runes. This material was then incorporated
into a beginner’s course that I was teaching and from there this book evolved as a mixture of that course and how I personally work with Runes. It is my hope that the information I
have worked with will also benefit you. I recommend and refer to the books listed in the
bibliography and encourage you to examine and potentially utilize the information that
each offers.
I believe it is important to work with a Runic order and symbol shape that feels right to
the individual. As a result, the binding of this book is constructed so as to pull apart,
allowing the journal pages to be organized in any manner you choose. I had envisioned
the owner of the journal writing their name and initials in the Runic alphabet on the cover
provided, but that is up to you. Hopefully, this will encourage you to organize your
journal in the order the Runes present themselves to you.

I've always been intrested in runes thanks you for this post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RUNES' INFORMATION   THE RUNES' INFORMATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RUNES' INFORMATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: TheVoid :: Occult :: Spells & Witchcraft-
Jump to: