The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_vote_lcapTHE TRUTH REVEALED I_voting_barTHE TRUTH REVEALED I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
THE TRUTH REVEALED I_vote_lcapTHE TRUTH REVEALED I_voting_barTHE TRUTH REVEALED I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

THE TRUTH REVEALED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baalberith

THE TRUTH REVEALED Empty
PostSubject: THE TRUTH REVEALED   THE TRUTH REVEALED I_icon_minitimeSun May 18 2014, 22:08

Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in the Judeo-Christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this- is its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most Christians are taught to be “good
sheep” of the pasture and not to question. One thing about sheep though- is that they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be driven off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to remove spiritual knowledge from
the populace, and to enslave you. Here is an interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo X of the Roman Catholic Church: “It has served us well, this myth of Christ.” I think that pretty much sums up
everything in the Christian religion; it is nothing more than a HOAX!

Everything in the Judeo-Christian bible has been stolen from the Ancient Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several thousands of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive you and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the bible was STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and Ancient Egyptian cultures. Here are some examples: The story of Adam and Eve, the
great flood, the story of Moses, the story of Mary and Jesus, this was STOLEN from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious Nazarene is about the biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to the human race.
That Nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen from some 18+ crucified pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree and was “born again”.

This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to keep you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the Jews, and the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to obtain this
knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in learning much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the TRUTH that has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the original religions-
then go to the websites that are listed below. I must tell you though; once you know the TRUTH, you can never again be deceived by the LIE of Christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on; See it for yourself.
www.exposingchristianity.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thelefthandpath.6.6.6/

THE TRUTH REVEALED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: IntroDuction :: General Forum-
Jump to: