The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
MITB - Who will win? I_vote_lcapMITB - Who will win? I_voting_barMITB - Who will win? I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
MITB - Who will win? I_vote_lcapMITB - Who will win? I_voting_barMITB - Who will win? I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

MITB - Who will win?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

MITB - Who will win? 19-51

MITB - Who will win? Empty
PostSubject: MITB - Who will win?   MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08 2014, 08:23

One of the finer PPVs in the 12 that WWE have, MITB is a ladder match with a briefcase hanging above the ring. The first person to secure that briefcase is guranteed a WWE championship match within the next year. However this year, there could possibly be the stipulation that the person to grab the briefcase will be gifted with the vacant WWE championship if Daniel Bryan can't compete.

WWE has been doing a great job at elevating new talent within the last year, and it is easy to say one of these rising stars will get the chance to showcase their ability in a title feud.

Here are a list of the possible winners:

Bray Wyatt - After suffering a loss to John Cena at Payback, Wyatt will need to rebound in a positive way. Winning MITB would be a big step in doing so, and would greatly elevate his position in the company.

Cesaro - Ever since his initial push a few months ago, Cesaro has been dwindling to the bottom. A strong showing or even a win in the ladder match would help to cement him as a future world title contender.

John Cena - As much as it burns me to say it, it would make sense from a storyline point of view. Cena just recently had a run in with Kane and Stephanie McMahon, meaning he could likely take the position that Bryan was in as an anti-authority figure.

Confirmed Matches: MITB World Title Match - John Cena vs Cesaro vs Bray Wyatt vs Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns
The Usos vs Luke Harper, Eric Rowan (Tag Team Championships)
MITB Briefcase Match - Seth Rollins, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

Last edited by "Straight Edge" CM Punk on Tue Jun 24 2014, 07:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates.)
Back to top Go down
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: MITB - Who will win?   MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2014, 18:01

if cena wins the wwe will be screwed lol imho i would love to see bray wyatt win why? Because wyatt got buried badly at payback, and if cena does infact somehow manage to win MITB and become wwe champion i hope for wwe's sake bray challenges cena and destroys cens taking the title at the same time, either way cena is killing the WWE Fan Base...
Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
Farhad Hassan

Farhad Hassan

PostSubject: Re: MITB - Who will win?   MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2014, 04:16

i want cesaro to win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MITB - Who will win?   MITB - Who will win? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MITB - Who will win?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: Wrestling :: WWE-
Jump to: