The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_vote_lcapWWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_voting_barWWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_vote_lcapWWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_voting_barWWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

WWE - Who Should Really be Fired?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? 19-51

WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? Empty
PostSubject: WWE - Who Should Really be Fired?   WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26 2014, 07:57

Within the last 24 hours, a recent WWE employee has been released for an unknown reason. This sparked some controversy, as the reason for his departure is unknown, and it shows all WWE personnel should be on their toes. This worker, by the name of Josh Matthews, ran the pre-shows for all episodes/PPVs, did backstage segments, etc. Unless there was a solid reason, many view his firing as unnecessary. I've come up with a list of people who actually deserve the axe.

Alberto Del Rio - Del Rio's career is practically over. After a series of cringe-worthy feuds with the likes of Sheamus, Ziggler, and others, Del Rio's relevance has slipped too far to grab back up. As of now, he is just sucking up money that the company could be spending for the bettering of the WWE.

Big Show - I'm not saying Big Show should be released at next month, but the giant's prime is well overdone. It's time for Big Show to give the fans a final hurrah in a big feud, and for him to wrap up his long career. He is also another high-payed superstar WWE is not utilizing, so he is simply draining money.

CM Punk - I know, I know. Why would the WWE release me? Simple. I do not need the support of the WWE. They are paying me millions of dollars to sit on my couch. AJ will be able to support us, not to mention I have a boatload saved. I left, yet they refuse to release me. That's not money smart.

Darren Young - Young has been on an injury standby, but let's be honest, he's not going to be able to return and be relevant. WWE should release Young, unless they have long-term plans for him on his return.

David Otunga - This one confuses me. Why does WWE not drop Otunga? Sure, he does the occasional charity event, but what else? He's not injured, he is just so irrelevant he does not get TV time. It's time to give Otunga the axe.

The Great Khali - Khali cannot wrestle. Period. He's too stiff, and has the agility of a turtle. Also, Khali gets one of the bigger paychecks, and is sucking up money from the WWE. Axe.

Hornswoggle - After the releasal of Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal, Hornswoggle finds himself in between a rock and a hard place. What is left for him? He's been in so many rediculous storylines, and if it is true that HHH is trying to make a more serious, wrestling-based product, it may be time to say goodbye to WWE's residential little guy.

Jason Albert "Tensai" - After his break-up with Brodus Clay, who just recently got the axe, it would be smart to fire Tensai as well. He may be assisting the product more backstage, but it really isn't needed for the paycheck he is recieving.

Justin Gabriel - A great talent who went nowhere, and will never go anywhere. He is just a disposable star who can be easily replaced. Don't be surprised if you see Gabriel gone, even at the next releasals.

R-Truth - Truth is just another example of a star who is not doing anything right now for the company, and is just recieving paychecks that he doesn't deserve.

Santino Marella - It's time for WWE's #1 comedy act to get the axe. His funny man gimmick has destroyed his relevance, and nobody takes him serious as an actual talent. With the addition of Adam Rose, WWE doesn't need his comedic purposes anymore.

Hunico "Sin Cara" - Ever since replacing Sin Cara, Hunico drained the only thing fun of Sin Cara. Botches. Yes folks, we loved Sin Cara for his amazing botches. Hunico took the offense of Sin Cara, made it botch-free, but also made it dry. It's time to put this gimmick to rest.

Titus O'neil - Irrelevant. After his split with Darren Young as a part of the Prime Time Players, Titus has gone down the drain. Now, if they both stayed with this PTP gimmick, they would be off my axe-list.

Xavier Woods - Poors Woods. A talent that had it all. Charisma, comedy, and in-ring skill. What happened? Well, he was placed in one of the worst starter feuds in WWE history. He was put right in the middle of R-Truth, Brodus Clay, and Tensai. See the trend? All of the stars involved in that feud are getting the axe!

Zack Ryder - Last and definently least, it's Zack Ryder. What can I say? WWE's best jobber, but a money drainer at that. Ryder had the potential to be a top star, but WWE just didn't see it. I've never wanted to say this but - It's time to give the brosky the axe. Woo woo woo, you know it.

Disagree with any of these picks? Want to add more? Post down below.

Back to top Go down
Farhad Hassan

Farhad Hassan

PostSubject: Re: WWE - Who Should Really be Fired?   WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26 2014, 13:51

i agree with them all but should who should also be released:

Cameron

Eva Marie

Adam Rose

Bo Dallas

The Miz
Back to top Go down
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: WWE - Who Should Really be Fired?   WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26 2014, 23:43

i also think that they should release brock lesnar because he's part-time i mean c'mon you would push brock real far after he defeated the streak but wwe just pushed him to the side and it seems they have forgot about him in a way, they could of let rollins defeat the streak which would of made more sense
imho...

so my list of who should be released is

Santino - not because its his fault its wwe's fault to turn him from once good wrestler to some washed up comedy act

zack ryder - because hes just the biggest wwe jobber going

Micheal Cole - just dont like the guy never have and never will hes commentary skills really suck

The King - was once a great commentator but ever since being split from Jr it seems King has lost his spark what happened to all his funny lines

eva Marie - what has she really done aart from be on total diva's

John Cena - he has gone stale its the same john cena gimmick now for a decade its really borins as fuck to watch him, same istance each match get whooped then blam super cena hack comes into play just look at payback the match with bray was great then cena won total burial wasnt impressed one bit infact many other wwe fans are getting pissed of with how cena is shoved down our throats.

Roman Reigns - apart from being the nephew of the great one the rock, this guy is turning out like cena, reighns imho has nothing to offer the wwe apart from no mic skills and two moves of doom which is kinds boring to watch.

Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE - Who Should Really be Fired?   WWE - Who Should Really be Fired? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE - Who Should Really be Fired?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: Wrestling :: WWE-
Jump to: