The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_vote_lcapKENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_voting_barKENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_vote_lcapKENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_voting_barKENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right 19-51

KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right Empty
PostSubject: KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right   KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13 2014, 07:56

At a recent live event in Japan, WWE made it official that Japanese wrestling star KENTA has signed with the company, as he wrote on the dotted line in front of the live crowd with Hulk Hogan. However, many are saying it really isn't worth it. They think KENTA will just be a comedy act, along with the Adam Rose and Santino character. This will not be the case. The difference between KENTA and Adam Rose/Santino is that KENTA is a world renound expert wrestler.

Also, Vince McMahon has very little influence nowadays. HHH believes in a more wrestling-based product, and not the silly characters that Vince believes in. KENTA will be treated like all the other high class wrestlers in NXT are being treated. El Generico and Pac, for example, are two people who are practicing to become top stars some day. A current and future NXT champion makes up these two. They weren't given silly characters, either. El Generico, now Sami Zayn, is a charasmatic star who is willing to fight at all costs. Pac, the current NXT champion Adrian Neville, is a acrobatic wrestler how has a moveset that shows off his crazy in-ring ability. KENTA will not be treated different. The only issue I find with KENTA is his finisher, which is well-known to be the 'Go to Sleep,' a move which was used by CM Punk (me.)

I'm sure KENTA will easily fit into the WWE role, unlike Sin Cara (formerly Mystico,) who was unable to communicate English. KENTA has put on 5 star matches with the likes of Kevin Steen, El Generico, Bryan Danielson, The Young Bucks, and more. With the rumored overtaking of WWE by COO Triple H, KENTA will take no issue in finding his way to stardom.

Count on KENTA being a future champion.
Back to top Go down

KENTA Signed to WWE - Why he WILL be used right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: Wrestling :: WWE-
Jump to: