The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_vote_lcapWWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_voting_barWWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_vote_lcapWWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_voting_barWWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

WWE Royal Rumble Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

WWE Royal Rumble Predictions 19-51

WWE Royal Rumble Predictions Empty
PostSubject: WWE Royal Rumble Predictions   WWE Royal Rumble Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33

A fan favorite, the Royal Rumble has served as an entertaining Pay-Per-View almost year after year. Not only is it a big 4 PPV and the beginning of the road to WrestleMania, but the main event keeps fans on the edge of their seats the entire time, the Royal Rumble match.

[WWE World Heavyweight Championship] (c) Brock Lesnar v. John Cena v. Seth Rollins - A match that was originally supposed to be Brock Lesnar v. John Cena III quickly became a triple threat match as the authority returned to power on Monday Night RAW. Seth Rollins forced the hand of John Cena when he held RAW guest manager and Hall of Famer Edge hostage, threatening to break his neck with a curb stomp. As a result, Cena, the only person with the power to bring the authority back, was obliged to meet the demands of Mr. Money in the Bank. As a reward for bringing them back, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon granted Rollins a chance to fight for the WWE World Heavyweight championship. If he were to win, he would be the first WWE NXT superstar to win the title and also the first member of the now-diminished Shield to hold the gold. However, he will have to face off with a hungry John Cena and an always game Brock Lesnar to get there.

Prediction: I predict that Brock Lesnar will retain after two interruptions in the match. In whatever order, I believe that after coming close to a victory due to help from the authority, Randy Orton from an injury induced at the hand of Rollins to prevent Seth from winning the title. When it comes down to John Cena and Brock Lesnar, John Cena will have Lesnar beat, but the United States champion Rusev will interfere on behalf of Lesnar, preventing Cena to win the match. This will also set up the Rusev v. Cena program that has been rumored to happen at WrestleMania 31.

[Winner Main Events WrestleMania 31] Royal Rumble Match - The first entrant into the Royal Rumble and possible winner, Roman Reigns, declared his entrance into the match at the WWE Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Stairs PPV. Many believed that Reigns had the match locked down as his, but then a wrestler that has been gone for nearly a year shocked the wrestling world. Daniel Bryan, who has been out since around the Extreme Rules PPV, declared his entry into the Royal Rumble match after baiting the crowd into thinking he was about to hang up his boots for good. Considering the PPV takes place in Philadelphia and many prefer Bryan over Reigns, he has now become a solid option to win the Rumble. Following notable entrants include the United States champion Rusev, the Intercontinental champion Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Stardust, Goldust, and more.

Prediction: I predict that Daniel Bryan will win the Royal Rumble match. The WWE seemed very sure that Reigns should win the Royal Rumble, but after hearing that Bryan is back, that "for sure" became a "possibly." Plus, with the added factor of the match being in Philadelphia, the crowd would be very upset with Roman Reigns winning the match over Bryan. Another twist I am excited to see if it may happen is for Stardust to enter the Royal Rumble at a high number, then later in the match, Cody Rhodes makes his return. Since Stardust has been getting stale, I believe it would be a solid way of getting Cody back in the scene.

*More to come as soon as more matches/participants are announced.
Back to top Go down

WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
Page 1 of 1