The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_vote_lcapWWE 2K15 last gen review I_voting_barWWE 2K15 last gen review I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
WWE 2K15 last gen review I_vote_lcapWWE 2K15 last gen review I_voting_barWWE 2K15 last gen review I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

WWE 2K15 last gen review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

WWE 2K15 last gen review Empty
PostSubject: WWE 2K15 last gen review   WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:27

Hey guys I'm back yes its been a long time and what a good way to return with my views on WWE 2k15 for last gen.

Where do I start oh yeah they removed create a story, pre made entrances, create a finisher and a watered down roster oh and Stone Cold Steve Austin doesn't wear his signature Vest during his entrance WTF now why do that I don't get it one bit. I was prepared to get a copy and paste of WWE 2k14 but with a updated roster no what we get is a sorry lame ass WWE game that ranks under WCW Mayhem and that says everything doesn't it. Not only do they remove all that we get a mode called who's got NXT exclusive to last gen its pointless all together why take out all that stuff and replace it with a shitty mode that is pointless yeah you unlock the NXT and NXT arrival arena and 5 of its stars but that's it no biggie.

Even though its a lame ass sorry excuse for a WWE Game there is some good things about it surprised I was.

2k Showcase, I enjoyed playing this mode a lot so much I replayed them both twice just great stuff what can I say CM Punk & Cena feud from back in 2011, Triple H and HBK feud from 2003 a bunch of unlockables later and into Universe mode.

Now universe mode I was surprised with first thing I noticed was story collection and I was amazed at how many could be unlocked by playing through rivalries I thought to myself maybe they got rid of story creation to make way for this, more cut scenes and man I was enjoying this.

First match I played in universe mode was RVD vs DVD (yes I created a caw called DVD just for laughs thought It be good to have them feud he had the everything the same as RVD) during a match I noticed when the caw was against the barricade and rvd (me) had a finisher stored an OMG moment appeared and guess what is RVD's signature barricade spin leg drop from the apron I was like wow this is how universe mode should of been more cut scenes actual stories behind the rivalries it was great a good step in the right direction.

Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

WWE 2K15 last gen review 19-51

WWE 2K15 last gen review Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 last gen review   WWE 2K15 last gen review I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01

Yeah. Last gen is a bit too much like 2K14 for me, and the next gen's gameplay is way too slow. The arcade-style and next gen graphics together, though. Perfection. Also, I think all things like MyCareer, NXT, etc. should be available for both generations.
Back to top Go down

WWE 2K15 last gen review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: Wrestling :: WWE-
Jump to: