The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_vote_lcapWWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_voting_barWWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_vote_lcapWWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_voting_barWWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) 19-51

WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) Empty
PostSubject: WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)   WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13

This is the event I was at, so I'm going to give a fully detailed report.

Match 1: R-Truth vs Damien Sandow - R-Truth came out first to a suprisingly loud pop. He did his rapping, and was then interrupted by Damien Sandow. He called the people of San Diego morons, and asked us to please rise and give him a warm welcome. Of course, the majority of the audience continued to sit in their chairs and boo him. I, on the other hand, gave him the respect he deserved. The match started, and only lasted for about 5 minutes. Sandow dominated that majority of the match, but Truth made a comeback to pick up the win.

Match 2: Adam Rose vs Damien Sandow - After the match, Sandow grabbed a mic and said that we didn't come here to see him lose. True. Sandow then demanded that another opponent be sent from the back, and out comes Adam Rose. His entrance was longer than the match, as it only lasted about 15 seconds.

Match 3: Slater Gator vs Stardust & Goldust - Slater Gator was out first to Titus' music. Slater didn't come out with Titus, however, because it seemed he forgot he was on. Lots of comedy in the ring with Slater mocking Titus' signature bark. Then, out came Goldust first to an immense pop, followed by Stardust with another. Good back and forth match that saw the bizarre duo pick up the win after Goldust got the hot tag in to Stardust, leading to the ending combo.

Match 4: Great Khali vs Damien Sandow - Sandow came out, yet again, and grabbed the mic. He said he is having a rough night, but he's sure he'll win his next match. Khali comes out to a solid pop, and Sandow gets on his knees and starts pretend crying. The match was the same length as the Adam Rose won as Khali picked up the win with the chop.

Match 5: Natalya vs Paige - Natalya came out first to a immense pop, as well. Following in pursuit, Paige came out to a chorus of boos. When they were throwing their shirts into the crowd, Paige turned around and threw it at Natalya. Paige then wanted it back, but Natalya got out of the ring and gave it to a fan. Then, they gave us an extremely well done match. Paige was able to escape the Sharpshooter, then hit Natalya with the Rampaige DDT to retain her title.

Match 6: Cesaro vs Big Show - This was a nice suprise, as Cesaro wasn't supposed to be at our event tonight. He came out to boos, as Big Show came out to an immense pop. This was a good match between the two, but Cesaro really carried it with his uppercuts, attempting to do the swing, top rope stomps, and other spots. Big Show got the win with the KO punch. After the match, Cesaro was lying in the ring and a large CM Punk chant started.  WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed) 239800728 

-Intermission

Match 7: Rob Van Dam vs Curtis Axel - RVD came out to a big pop. Curtis then came out to a mixed reaction. We had some Axel fans in the building. When the match started, there were a scattering of ECW, RVD, and Better than Perfect chants. RVD pulled off an excellent match as he basically hit every move in his arsenal, while still making Axel look strong as he held his own. Nice to see RVD live before he retires, which I'd assume is not too far off.

Match 8: Jack Swagger vs Rusev - Rusev came out to an immense chorus of boos met with some USA chants. Lana grabbed the mic, and said they are not impressed with San Diego. She said our puny city will never compare to the one true world leader, Mother Russia. She then praised Putin, and out comes Swagger, without Colter I may add. These two put on a good match which ended when Swagger had to tap out in the accolade, after Lana distracted the ref and Rusev got a low blow in to put him in the submission.

Match 9: Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns (Tables Match) - Rollins came out first, briefcase in hand, to a mixed reaction. Of course, I was cheering. He ran around a circle in the ring, and then did the Breeze pose on the top turnbuckle. Then, Reigns came out to a huge pop. He entered through my section, so I got to boo him in his face. The match started with some offense by Reigns, but then Rollins got out of the ring and started doing jumping jacks. Then, Reigns got out and grabbed a table from under the ring. Rollins then attacked Reigns and put the table back under the ring. He then grabbed the mic and said that he was the best member of the Shield, and that he is going to put Reigns on the missing persons list like Ambrose. Reigns punched Rollins and the mic landed in his hands, and he said "Believe in the Shield, bitch," to a big pop. He then continued to get offense in, then he grabbed the table again and set it up in the ring. When he was going out to get Rollins, Rollins hit him with a chair. He then got in the ring, and threw the table outside, which broke it in half. Rollins then continued offense with the chair, until he went back under the ring and grabbed a kendo stick. He laid in some shots, then got on top of Reigns and was pulling it under his chin. Our section had a Lets go Rollins chant, and he looked up at us and smiled. Then, Reigns began to build up some steam, and he had Rollins down as he grabbed another table, but Rollins countered the momentum, and set Reigns up for a toprope curbstomp through the table. He then put Rollins in position for a superplex through the table, but Rollins countered into position for a powerbomb through the table. Then Reigns pushed Rollins off, then Rollins proceeded to grab his briefcase and pepper in some shots with it. Reigns then started building momentum and hit his signature moves. He propped the table in the corner, and tried to spear Rollins through it, but Rollins avoided it. Rollins then tried to put Reigns through it, but he countered, then Reigns hit the spear through the table to end the match. Very solid match and a smart way to close the show.
Back to top Go down

WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
Page 1 of 1