The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_vote_lcapNXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_voting_barNXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_vote_lcapNXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_voting_barNXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions 19-51

NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions Empty
PostSubject: NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions   NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35

This post contains spoilers from NXT tapings.

Takeover: Our Generation is shaping up to be the best NXT special event if everything goes right. These shows are always a great highlight of the talent that is just waiting to be brought up to the main roster. First, lets start with matches that have been confirmed in the spoilers.

Charlotte vs Sasha Banks (Women's Championship) - These two former best friends have been at one another ever since Sasha let her ego get the best of her. The culmination of this feud boiled over when Sasha began to attack Charlotte's rival, who had earned her respect, Bayley. Charlotte finally had enough, and decided to defend Bayley from the attacks of Sasha. Along with this, Becky Lynch, a former friend of Bayley's, turned on her and sided with Sasha. This match was announced as a result of this feud between these two women. Charlotte has really proven herself over the last months in matches she put on with Bayley, Natalya, and others. Sasha has proven, as well, that she can put on solid matches with her opponents. These two should do so, as well. I predict Charlotte retains, as the Divas division on the main roster is really itching for some new competition.

Finn Balor and Hideo Itami vs The Ascension - The Ascension dominated the entire NXT tag team division, up until they were overthrown by the now tag team champions, the LuchaDragons. Angered, the interrupted the debut of Kenta, now known as Hideo Itami, and Itami followed the weeks to come with surprise attacks of his own. However, Itami was plotting his own demise as he fell victim to the 2-on-1 game episode after episode. Finally, Itami announced that the next time he fought with the Ascension, he would bring along a friend. To the shock of the entire NXT universe, it was fellow independent wrestler Prince Devitt, who goes by Finn Balor in the WWE. These increasing tension between these two teams will finally be settled in a match that is sure to be explosive. The hard-hitting Ascension combined with the high-flying indie style of their foes is going to make the match lots of fun to watch, and is must-see TV. I predict the Ascension puts over these two new-comers before coming to the main roster.

The LuchaDragons vs The Vaudevillains - In a #1 contenders battle royal, the Vaudevillains were able to capitalize on an Itami distraction and eliminated the Ascension. Now, these two gentlemen look forward to Takeover, where they will try to take down the team that was able to defeat the Ascension. The high-flying Kalisto and Sin Cara and the strong style of Aiden English and Simon Gotch will make for a match that will be able to hang with the best of them. I predict the LuchaDragons retain, as they're just getting started in their reign.

Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayn (NXT Championship) - This match has an interesting stipulation. Zayn stated in a promo that if he loses this match, he will quit the WWE. These tapings have proven inaccurate before, so he may have said quit NXT, leaving the option of the main roster. This stipulation got to this point after Neville scored a win over Zayn when he was injured, and Neville stole the win off of a roll-up. With his strong strikes and high-flying, and Neville's next level high-flying, this could be the best NXT match since Zayn and Cesaro's classic. These two need to tap into their full potential, pull off all of their spots, and this match will be remembered for time to come. If Zayn did say he was leaving WWE, I see no other option than for him to take the strap off of Neville. If he said NXT, however, I could see indie-legend Kevin Steen, known as Kevin Owens within WWE, debut and interfere on the behalf of Neville, costing Zayn the championship. Any way they go, this match will be an epic.

Now, here are matches I believe could be added to the show, with short back story.
Tyler Breeze vs Mojo Rawley - Over the last few weeks, these two have had a few altercations, but it may be a little bit too week to go on to a PPV level.

Bayley vs Becky Lynch - They may want to save this match for the future, as it has a lot of potential but would take a back seat to Charlotte and Sasha.

Bull Dempsy vs Baron Corbin - At the tapings, these two had a fun-to-watch battle of trying to squash jobbers in the fastest time. This would be a good match to see what Corbin can do in a match that is not all about squashing.

Odds (In order from left to right.)
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks (7/10-3/10)
Finn/Itami vs The Ascension (9/10-1/10)
LuchaDragons vs Vaudevillains (6/10-4/10)
Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayn (3-10/7-10)
Tyler Breeze vs Mojo Rawley (9/10-1/10)
Bayley vs Becky Lynch (8/10-2/10)
Bull Dempsy vs Baron Corbin (0/10-10/10)

Back to top Go down

NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
Page 1 of 1