The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_vote_lcapWWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_voting_barWWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_vote_lcapWWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_voting_barWWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    "Straight Edge" CM Punk

WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview 19-51

WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview Empty
    PostSubject: WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview   WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49

Ah, it's that wonderful time of the year again. NXT will be hosting it's third special event on the WWE Network and it will feature all of NXT's top talent, future stars who are looking to set their foot down before heading up to RAW and Smackdown. Some would even go as far to say that NXT provides the greater product on a weekly basis when executed properly, and who am I to disagree with that theorum? Anyways, lets delve into the already announced matches and what else we may see from the card.

Main Event: Adrian Neville vs Tyson Kidd vs Tyler Breeze vs Sami Zayn - This might be one of the most action-packed, skillful, and well executed fatal four ways in WWE history. This is not a knock on other matches in the past, but these four are the top dogs in NXT right now. When put together, you have a superb display of raw talent. Not only that, but it isn't lob-sided either. One could make a case for each of these men to walk away with the title. Neville, the reigning champion, is always likely to retain. However, the WWE is always looking to push talent that has reached their peaks in NXT up to the main roster. Tyson Kidd has been scratching and clawing at whatever he could get at. Titles shots, number one contender shots, high-tier matches, etc. Don't look for Kidd to win the title over the following two, but it wouldn't be a shocker. Next is Tyler Breeze. Breeze has a new darker side to his offense after he was cheated by Tyson Kidd when using his title shot that he earned over Sami Zayn at Takeover 1. Breeze is definently a top contender for that title, and we could see him walk away with the NXT title. Up next would be the one who I think hoists up the title at the end of the night, the Likeable One, Sami Zayn. Zayn has been so close so many times to that title and he put on many 5-star matches in the process of doing so. Epics with Kidd, Breeze, Cesaro, Neville, etc. have really garnered the attention from the NXT fans and have put him as a fan favorite. NXT hinted at this after Sami accidently hit Neville with the Helluva Kick, costing them the match. He then grabbed the NXT title, and held it in his hands looking at it to end the show. If you had to make a case for anybody, make it for the Likeable One.

Prediction: (1) Sami Zayn wins the title after Neville has been washed out by ring side by pinning Breeze or Kidd. (2) Sami Zayn and Neville clear the ring of the Kidd and Breeze, and whilst Neville is in the corner, Zayn hits him with the Helluva Kick after a surprise turn, or desperation.

NXT Womens Championship Match: Charlotte vs Bayley - I don't know how to feel about this one. The NXT Womens scene is slowly dwindling, and if Charlotte were to drop her title to Bayley, then she would be coming up the main roster, which again I'm fine with. However if she were to retain, it'd give NXT a longer time gap to fill her roll in the rankings. Either way, Charlotte is a great in-ring worker, but I'm sure that Bayley will end up winning this match, as it is rumored they want to pair Charlotte with Ric Flair on the main roster. Not a lot of second generation superstars succeed for long, but it will be different for a diva as talanted as Charlotte.

Prediction: (1) Bayley wins the title cleanly from Charlotte, thus earning her respect. (2) Sasha Banks causes a distraction in which Bayley takes advantage of, winning the title.

NXT Tag Team Championships Match: The Ascension vs Kalisto, Sin Cara - This one is obvious to me. WWE is in need of Mexican superstars, and WWE is in need of a team like the Ascension. The solution is simple, you have the Ascension drop their titles. They've made a huge mark on the NXT brand already, and the Usos need a challenge like this. They are definently the future of tag team wrestling on the main roster. With the loss of Del Rio and Mysterio, WWE may be losing some of the Latino fanbase. This is where Kalisto and Sin Cara come in. They take the titles off the Ascension, have a quick reign with it, and drop it to the likes of the Vaudevillians or a team of that nature. Done and done.

Prediction: (1) Sin Cara and Kalisto win the NXT tag team championships.

Mojo Rawley vs Bull Dempsy - This match is practically unbearable. Bull Dempsy has a generic character that really has done nothing to work with the crowd. Mojo Rawley has a cringe-worthy offense and a gimmick fit for a doofus, in which it works for him in that case. I'm hoping here that it is just a quick squash match. Triple H has made it apparent over the weeks that he cares more for Bull Dempsy than Mojo, has been been dwindling in the ranks for quite some time now.

Prediction: (1) Bull Dempsy squashes Mojo Rawley.

Hair vs Hair Match: Sylvester Lefort vs Enzo Amore - This match really isn't doing anything for me, and the gimmick isn't helping. It feels sort of goofy, as both of the characters are. Don't get what I'm saying wrong, Enzo is a great worker, but the character is definently one I cannot take seriously. It's a little sawft, as he may say. Lefort is definently not doing anything for me, either. He does not have any star quality, and I wouldn't be shocked if him and his tag team partner never made it to the main roster. Expect Enzo to exact revenge at this special event match.

Prediction: (1) Enzo Amore exacts revenge and shaves Sylvester Lefort clean.

-=Odds=- Note: These are not all equivalent to 10.
    Adrian Neville (5/10)
    Tyson Kidd (3/10)
    Tyler Breeze (5/10)
    Sami Zayn (6/10)

Bayley (6/10)
    Charlotte (4/10)

The Ascension (5/10)
    Kalisto, Sin Cara (6/10)

Mojo Rawley (2/10)
    Bull Dempsy (7/10)

Sylvester Lefort (3/10)
    Enzo Amore (7/10)