The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_vote_lcapMy Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_voting_barMy Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_vote_lcapMy Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_voting_barMy Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    "Straight Edge" CM Punk

My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now 19-51

My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now Empty
    PostSubject: My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now   My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2014, 12:31

Keep in mind this is an opinion piece - Enjoy!

(10) Bad News Barrett - Barrett is good old-fashioned brawler, yet he keeps a technical aspect about him. With the art of brawling slowly losing it's mark in WWE, it is refreshing to see Barrett on television.

(9) Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler definently has the potential to find himself closer to first in the future, but as of now, his moveset and gimmick and hindering him. The talent is definently there, but this 'Show Off' gimmick and 'Zig Zag' finisher aren't clicking with me. Just simple things like substituting in the super kick instead would make me fonder of Dolph.

(Cool Kevin Steen - Steen is impressive for a man his size, but expect him to get watered down when making his way to NXT. The majority of the moves that made him to indy legend he was are illegal in the WWE, as they could cause substantial injury.

(7) Cody Rhodes - Cody's gimmick is really putting a damper on his skill and potential. The Stardust character has similar moves to Cody, but Rhodes had to terminate some of his best moves to sell the gimmick.

(6) Hideo Itami - Formerly known as KENTA, this man knows how to kick. As a matter of fact, his versatile feet make up the majority of his offense. That's what you can expect out of a prodigy of the New Japan dojo. WWE has lacked the Japanese style for quite a long time now, but they look to be bringing it back.

(5) Luke Harper - Harper is one of the most impressive big men in WWE in history. This 6'5" hugely built member of the Wyatt Family, but it seems Harper may be getting a solo push, can pull off moves some little guys can't even.

(4) Cesaro - I've got two words to describe Cesaro. Strong and uppercut. This man can bodyslam the Big Show, swing Khali, and hit Ryback with a swiss death. Speaking of swiss death, Cesaro has lethal uppercuts. If you need proof of this, watch his matches with Zayn.

(3) Finn Balor - Some of you may know this technician by the name of Prince Devitt, but a name doesn't hinder skill. Balor expanded upon the 'kick' offense and added his own unique twist to it. Don't forget the body paint, I love the body paint.

(2) Sami Zayn - Sami Zayn is a multi-talented ball of charisma. He traveled the world honing his craft, and based his moveset off of all of those styles. He had plenty of time to master the lucha libre styles on the independent scene, but he isn't all technical and high-flying wrestling. Peppered in his already large moveset are some hard-hitting moves to catch his opponent off guard. Ole!

(1) Seth Rollins - The only thing keeping Zayn from this spot is the uncertainty of success on the main roster, unlike Seth Rollins. Mr. Money in the Bank has a hard-hitting, high-flying, technical style that has impressed management backstage, and he is arguably the biggest heel on the main roster right now. In the future, prepare for Zayn to give Rollins a shot at numero uno, but for now, the spot belongs to Seth.
    Back to top Go down
    Triple X
    Admin
    Triple X

My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now   My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54

You also should do a 10 best wrestlers of the attitide era.

You are great at this love your posts keep it up man seth is doing great but I fear that after this authority storyline they gonna spit him out and make him a jobber just like they did to sandow.
    Back to top Go down
    https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk

My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
    Page 1 of 1