The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_vote_lcapWWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_voting_barWWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_vote_lcapWWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_voting_barWWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions 19-51

WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions   WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51

I'm back and ready to attack.

PRESHOW
King Barrett vs R-Truth
This match has absolutely been thrown together. I haven't seen either of these superstars even talk about each other on WWE TV. With a match booked like this, expect the King (who obviously needs the win) to pull off the victory.
PREDICTION: King Barrett wins via pinfall.

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Nikki Bella vs Paige
How many times have we seen this match? Too many times for Paige to take another loss. Expect Paige to stop Nikki's almost-200 day reign this Sunday and for good reasons.
PREDICTION: Paige wins via pinfall.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Ryback vs Big Show
When Ryback became the Intercontinental champion, I knew that it would not be easy to make his reign successful. WWE is not doing him any favors by putting him with Big Show in his first feud. This one is obvious folks.
PREDICTION: Ryback wins via pinfall.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The New Day vs The Prime Time Players
I don't know what to think about this match. It will be good for sure. But who will win? Personally, The New Day is on fire right now and deserve to hold their titles a bit longer. You won't be disappointed in this match but don't get your hopes up with the finish.
PREDICTION: The New Day wins via cheapskateness!

CHAMPION VS CHAMPION
John Cena vs Kevin Owens
What can these two do that they haven't already done at Elimination Chamber? That's right, not much. These two don't carry much talent by themselves. They gave us what they had in their last match so don't expect something new.
PREDICTION: John Cena wins via pinfall.

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston vs Neville vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns vs Sheamus vs Kane
If you don't know the outcome to this match, then you are looking too far into it. Roman wins. Plain and simple. But just wait until my next prediction!
PREDICTION: Roman obtains the briefcase.

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH
Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
You might love Dean, but he isn't the future! What is Rollins up to? He seems to be having problems with The Authority, but he WILL get help. But it won't be from Kane, J&J Security, Steph, or even Triple H. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Roman Reigns will cost Dean Ambrose the WWE World Heavyweight championship! Count on it.
PREDICTION: Seth retains with the help of Roman Reigns.

ODDS
King Barrett (75%) R-Truth (25%)
Nikki Bella (35%) Paige (65%)
Ryback (85%) Big Show (15%)
The New Day (60%) The Prime Time Players (40%)
John Cena (55%) Kevin Owens (45%)
Dolph Ziggler (20%) Kofi Kingston (0%) Neville (0%) Randy Orton (10%) Roman Reigns (50%) Sheamus (10%) Kane (10%)
Seth Rollins (70%) Dean Ambrose (30%)
Back to top Go down

WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
Page 1 of 1