The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
This is a true story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
This is a true story I_vote_lcapThis is a true story I_voting_barThis is a true story I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
This is a true story I_vote_lcapThis is a true story I_voting_barThis is a true story I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

This is a true story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boyca

This is a true story Empty
PostSubject: This is a true story   This is a true story I_icon_minitimeThu May 01 2014, 12:17

I was about 16 at the time , I used to live in the lake district in a bungalow with my parents.It was a stormy night and the wind was howling and the rain was pelting into the windows. My parents had retired for the night and at last i was alone and could watch a video . I sit there engrossed in the film then i see movement out of the corner of my eye I look over the room is well lit and see nothing out of usual. I go back to watching film then again 5 mins later out of the corner of my eye somthing moves . I am now a bit spooked but decide to just ignore the film and stare at the part of the room where i thought i had seen somthing. I start to lose interest but then a table slowly moves and seems to glide across the room. I was terrified by this point and was in half a mind to run then i noticed the floor seemed to be moving. Can any of you give an explanation for this ?
Back to top Go down
Abigail

Abigail

PostSubject: Re: This is a true story   This is a true story I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2014, 11:08

Well it could be one of three things

1, a poltergiest investation
2, a ghostly goings on
3, wind blowing from under the floor boards some how ..

there are 3 only reasons i can think of..
Back to top Go down
Ezra Rhyder

PostSubject: Re: This is a true story   This is a true story I_icon_minitimeWed May 14 2014, 02:59

It Sounds like a case of a bit of paranormal activity going on, but I may be wrong ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a true story   This is a true story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a true story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: TheVoid :: Paranormal, Consciousness, Dreams, & Hypnosis-
Jump to: