The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_vote_lcapAliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_voting_barAliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_vote_lcapAliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_voting_barAliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? Empty
PostSubject: Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship?   Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2014, 06:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF9MZsyq5o8

Found this one, it is a very interesting concept to me that I'm sure we're all not new to. I'm yet to find a standing point on it, and some of James Rickman's videos from early days are clearly copied fakes, but I've seen that lately he's only been putting up material that is more viable, such as night time UFO sightings etc, I'm trying to decide if he's worthy of a subscribe

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
boyca

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship?   Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2014, 16:14

interesting i have an idea maybe weird but lol run with me on this one , well there are worlds that we now find in the so called sweet spot where life can exist as we understand it. But some are just water worlds , what stops another world under water being as advanced or more advanced than us . They come here and build where they know under water ?
Back to top Go down
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship?   Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2014, 16:17

boyca wrote:
interesting  i have an idea maybe weird but lol run with me on this one  , well there are worlds that we now find in the so called sweet spot where life can exist as we understand it. But some are just water worlds , what stops another world under water being as advanced or more advanced than us . They come here and build where they know under water ?

that's exactly a good point I was watching a programme on this and I turned to one of my mates and said who's to say there isn't water people living in those water infested worlds it
Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship?   Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens and Ancient Hindus... Relationship?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: Aliens/UFO's :: UFO and Alien Discussions-
Jump to: