The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
I should say what i see I_vote_lcapI should say what i see I_voting_barI should say what i see I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
I should say what i see I_vote_lcapI should say what i see I_voting_barI should say what i see I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

I should say what i see

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boyca

I should say what i see Empty
PostSubject: I should say what i see   I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2014, 16:30

sorry another true story
My first strange and last ufo sighting
I was young watching tv , the tv was pointed away from the window so when the sun was out it didnt get blanked out from direct sunlight. But at night behind the tv u got a view of the nights sky , well im watching tv sort of notice some stars behind in window think nothing of it. Then 3 of the stars move they have been there all night and zoom out of view. I tell my brother the next day and he just laughs at me. I think why tell anyone else so dont even tell my school friends.The next weekend my brother rushes to me with local weekly paper "hundreds of ufo sightings seen last saturday" we both just raised an eye brow.
I like to explain everything but that 1 no idea
Back to top Go down
Abigail

Abigail

PostSubject: Re: I should say what i see   I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2014, 16:41

boyca wrote:
sorry another true story
I was young watching tv  , the tv was pointed away from the window so when the sun was out it didnt get blanked out from direct sunlight. But at night behind the tv u got a view of the nights sky , well im watching tv sort of notice some stars behind in window think nothing of it. Then 3 of the  stars move they have been there all night and zoom out of view. I tell my brother the next day and he just laughs at me. I think why tell anyone else so dont even tell my school friends.The next weekend my brother rushes to me with local weekly paper "hundreds of ufo sightings seen last saturday" we both just raised an eye brow.

wow Boyca i just saw one the other day while walking down the lanes i looked up and saw this silvery flying object and when i blinked and it was gone..
Back to top Go down
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: I should say what i see   I should say what i see I_icon_minitimeWed May 07 2014, 10:35

boyca wrote:
sorry another true story
I was young watching tv  , the tv was pointed away from the window so when the sun was out it didnt get blanked out from direct sunlight. But at night behind the tv u got a view of the nights sky , well im watching tv sort of notice some stars behind in window think nothing of it. Then 3 of the  stars move they have been there all night and zoom out of view. I tell my brother the next day and he just laughs at me. I think why tell anyone else so dont even tell my school friends.The next weekend my brother rushes to me with local weekly paper "hundreds of ufo sightings seen last saturday" we both just raised an eye brow.

Well UFO's go as quickly as they come, and there are many shapes and forms but the form they are the most is a disc shape
Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should say what i see   I should say what i see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should say what i see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: Aliens/UFO's :: Personal UFO or Alien Experiences or Dreams-
Jump to: