The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
Real Scary Dream I_vote_lcapReal Scary Dream I_voting_barReal Scary Dream I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
Real Scary Dream I_vote_lcapReal Scary Dream I_voting_barReal Scary Dream I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Real Scary Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezra Rhyder

Real Scary Dream Empty
PostSubject: Real Scary Dream   Real Scary Dream I_icon_minitimeWed May 07 2014, 11:27

This is one of the worst dreams I ever had I was about 16 at the time..

It's dark, pitch black, and I couldn't see anything, not even my own hand mere inches from my face. The wind is screaming at me, sounding eerie like that of a werewolf howling at the moon and the wind is icy cold like a blizzard making me shiver and numb. It's pouring rain, pelting the ground loudly making slippery mud like silt that sucks at your bare feet as I stand still and when I move around. Thunder crashes so loud it is like a war zone with each sounding boom. Lightning flashes so bright that it is nearly blinding. I'm standing on a hard, rocky surface of cold, muddy ground...looking over the edge of a cliff that each lightning flash gives me a quick glimpse, What I see over the edge looking down, is an endless dark abyss.

The abyss begins to brighten into red, hot molten as if an opening in the Earth is letting out the demons and trapped souls of Hell through this opening. I see these creatures ripping at one another and at these poor souls, eating flesh with their sharp teeth covered in blood and using their sharp claws to tear into the damned while they're alive and screaming in blood curdling terror. Some souls see me, they reach for me, begging for my help with their eyes, praying for mercy. Only one creature notices me for the others are too busy feasting on the rotting flesh, burnt by the heat. The smell of sulphur and decay in the air, the atmosphere is heavy, the air is thick and stuffy. I then struggle to breathe and I freeze in absolute terror.

This creature, this demon, it sees me and it starts to climb up the cliff at me. It is attacked by one of its own and I turn to run and try to find somewhere to hide...I then fall in the mud, having slipped, then as I start to get up, something grabs my leg. I managed to pull away though, feeling the hot sting of scratches down my calf muscle all the way to the heel of my foot as I slipped away from its grasp. I began to run, but it leaps into the air and knocks me down, causing pain in my shoulder and on my side. It then turns me over and grabs my wrist, so tight it feels like it is breaking. I begin to fight my way from it once again, scratching its face as it is choking me and laughing at me. The face with dark sinister eyes of hate, the flesh from its cheek is missing, having been ripped away by another creature, leaving an open wound that is bleeding and reveals bone, the colour of its skin is sickly green and murky brown with a pale grey.

The skin is a bit loose on a body that is so starved yet strong. One of its horns is broken, leaking puss and blood, torn off during its fight with another creature. I manage to get away again and hide in the tree hollow that I spotted during a flash of lightning. There are large boulders all around here on the cliff and only a single tree. The hollow is large enough for me to fit and somewhat hide by a scraggly bush in front of it, one without any leaves, but mere branches that are rough. I stay there hiding in the hollow, hugging my knees not moving, barely breathing. The creature sniffs the air and moves like a wild animal stalking its prey.

It is sniffing and looking off into the boulders away from me and I see other creatures up here now too, lurking about. Then as this creature sniffs the air, it stops for a moment, then suddenly snaps its head to face directly in my direction...and it grins...it grins so evilly that I felt as if my heart could stop. I can't move, I can't run, I can barely breathe as it walks slowly closer, clearly seeing me. my chest tightens, My throat begins to hurt as it gets closer, silent tears run down my face and I begin to just pray for help. The creature is almost near me, mere feet away from the hollow that has become a trap. The creature then stops. It stares for a moment but it feels like ages. I then wonder, why has it stopped? I then take a deep breath and gulp, then move slightly forward towards the opening of the hollow to look past the bush branches and get an even closer look. I felt confused more than scared now.

Then, the demon turns and slowly walks away back towards the cliff edge, disappearing back into the abyss and the others follow. I feel safe again. That is when I woke up gasping and coughing for air, with a faint foul odour around me and I realized I have areas that hurt. I check my leg. There are scratches all up it that are welting and hurt. I gently put my fingers near my throat, it feels tight and sore. My eyes and cheeks are stinging from tears and I can taste the salt from them. My nose is running and begins to bleed. I then walk into the bathroom and deal with the nose bleed.

That is when I noticed in the mirror, red marks around my throat. I look down at my wrist and see red marks there as well that appear as if someone or something grabbed my wrist hard. I begin to cry on the bathroom floor for a few minutes and then rinse my face and go back to bed. When morning comes, I get up for a shower and as I'm are undressing, I notice that the red marks around my neck have vanished but the marks on my wrist have now darkened into bruises.

I then get a sharp pain in my shoulder and side. I noticed red marks there as well, which vanish the following day while the bruises on my wrist remain for a week. I brushed it off as a nightmare but after some time goes by, you start to wonder...was that really a nightmare? Or was I attacked by evil as I slept? Did an angel come to protect me as the demon closed in that final time, is that why it finally left? I had real marks

Till this day when I think of it, it still sends chills down my spine..
Back to top Go down

Real Scary Dream
Page 1 of 1