The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
The old farm house I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
The old farm house I_vote_lcapThe old farm house I_voting_barThe old farm house I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
The old farm house I_vote_lcapThe old farm house I_voting_barThe old farm house I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The old farm house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boyca

The old farm house Empty
PostSubject: The old farm house   The old farm house I_icon_minitimeWed May 07 2014, 15:24

Some buildings just feel wrong to me u get a chill a sence of forboding . My father used to buy crap run down houses and do them up , but he didn't let us live in the new shiny ones we had to move into house full of rubble.This made me practical i guess. and part child labour i would fix everything .
Well we moved into this old farm house im about 18 now. The first time i go round the house i notice somthing is just not right. I am out side the back of the house and look , there are windows with no rooms. I go round the house in the airing cupboard there are a set of steps that just go into a wall.I mention this and just ignored , the more i look i see weird things doorways covered up.I was into power lifting at the time (not big brute im only little) but still strong .I told my dad there is a room there under the stairs he ignored me as i tried to explain so i just pushed the wall .It gave way a little exposing a door way so i rammed it falling into a cold room just stone flags and a stone sort of table.the table was against the wall  u could of mistaken it for an altar of some sort. Anyway my mum looks into the history of the building and it was once owned by the church.You could see through the ages how it had been altered built on doorways moved it sort of made sence. But what never made sence to me was this 10 ft thick wall between kitchen and lounge . So 1 day after much ridicule i knock a few bricks out and find a very old  fire place with an old cooking range . I say i will do the work make it as new a feature in the house.But still as u look at the wall there is somthing there a gap. So with my dad  and a workman behind me i carefully chissel out a stone (yep not even brick it was old). This is not a lie as soon as i pulled out the stone i felt cold and hundreds of insects came pouring out spiders cockroaches somthings i dont even know. My dad and the workman ran off , me i just rammed the stone back in and put all my strength behind it, I honestly thought somthing was pushing back . I resealed it and went back to life.The next day when i got in the entire wall had been bricked up no fire place nothing.

A few things i still find strange thinking back how could so many insects spiders pour through ,the brick i took out was 3 ft off the ground .

Why did we all feel so scared all at once

And the room appeared to be sealed until i broke in so what did all the spiders insects live on ?

The only sort of ish explanation i can try  is that ok it was  a priest hole but some were tunnels and the spiders got in from the other end .

I am clutching at straws to explain  what and why

But i know i had to use all my strength to put that stone back.
Back to top Go down

The old farm house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: TheVoid :: The Unexplained-
Jump to: