The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_vote_lcapHaunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_voting_barHaunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_vote_lcapHaunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_voting_barHaunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Ezra Rhyder

Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  Empty
    PostSubject: Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy    Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2014, 12:23

my dad used to have this picture of a crying boy (I know what your about to say whats Paranormal about that well here goes) like i was saying my dad used to have a piainting of a crying boy that was about 6 or 7 years old every time i looked at it it made me feel unwelcome in a sense, but one night when i was staying at my dad's i heard this little boy cry, when i went into the main room (where the painting was hung up) i looked at the painting and it had real tears coming from it and things started being thrown across the room so my dad comes running into the main room and witnesses what's about to happen next, the painting just burst into flames. To this day we still don't know why it just burst into flames we talk about it lot trying to figure out why?

Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  Cb3

However, the story goes on.

There have been reports of the crying boy painting being found in charred homes untouched since 1985 and as recent as 1988. It has been claimed that Giovanni Bragolin aka Franchot Seville aka J.Bragolin aka Bruno Amadio, painted 28 paintings of various children crying all of which represent DEAD children. If you look closely at the pictures you can in fact spot some subliminal evil, for instance burn marks on their faces, also the pupils are clearly dilated despite the fact that light is shining towards the child.

It is reported that Giovanni Bragolin since regretted his actions and in the late 80's he appeared in the biggest TV channel in Brazil, Rede Globo, where he told everyone who has copies or originals to destroy them because he had made a evil pact in order to sell his paintings. It is said that the paintings bring extreme misfortune and disgrace to the owners, however, it is believed that the curse can be counteracted by hanging a picture of a Crying Girl alongside it

Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  Cb4

One thing still bothers me right now. If the painting is actually a curse due to which the house burns down where it is kept, then wherever the painting is right now, why isn’t that house on flames yet..??
    Back to top Go down
    Triple X
    Admin
    Triple X

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy    Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2014, 12:33

My nan used to have that painting but she buried it in the back garden for some reason I never liked the picture and it always scared me. Good Post By The Way
    Back to top Go down
    https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
    Abigail

Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy    Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2014, 14:17

I dont like the looks of these paintings why paint picturse of a crying boy and crying girl. Some questions needs answering like Why is the biy crying?, Why is the girl crying?, maybe the cusre is to do with why they are crying even looking at the pictures i get an uneasy feeling of something sinister behind them
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy    Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted Painting Of A Crying Boy
    Page 1 of 1