The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_vote_lcapRoswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_voting_barRoswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_vote_lcapRoswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_voting_barRoswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Abigail

Abigail

Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash Empty
    PostSubject: Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash   Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2014, 16:02

Source: http://alien-ufo-research.com

Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash Warningdonotentermillitarryzone

What really happened on that warm July, Roswell night in 1947? Surely you have heard of the incident in Roswell New Mexico that has remained a controversy till this day. There is no question that something crashed to the ground that night, but there seems to be no hard drawn conclusion among the different theories. Was it a weather balloon or an alien UFO?

An abundance of people still say that the military and government has many questions they've yet to answer in relation to the Roswell crash. They claim there was an enormous conspiracy to cover up what really happened. Whatever it was that crashed that night left a trail of debris reaching almost a mile long and several hundred feet in width. First discovered by a local ranch manager, the debris was recovered by the 509th Bomb Group Intelligence Office with Major Jesse Marcel at the lead.

Immediately upon their return to the southern Nevada Area 51 base there was an official press release stating that debris from some kind of flying disc had been recovered. It had been written by Lt. Walter Haut, and a newspaper story followed on July 8th with the headline “RAAF Captures Flying Saucer on Ranch in Roswell Region”. Click Here To See The Actual News Paper

However, that press release was almost immediately pulled and replaced by another stating that the crash was only that of a weather balloon, and had nothing to do with an alien UFO. Lt. Walter Haut never a made a big deal of it, and always was nonchalant about the incident when interviewed over the years. He died in December of 2005; supposedly leaving the truth behind in an affidavit that was only to be opened after he had passed away.

His affidavit was a shock to some. There were many people who never stopped believing the government was running a conspiracy, and it looked as if they were finally able to say “I told you so”. Lt. Walter Haut claims that the crash was indeed a UFO made from material that was extremely thin and light weight, yet incredibly strong. He went even further to say that he had seen a couple of aliens on the floor of a hangar where the UFO was stored; they were about four feet and had large heads compared to their little bodies.

He also divulges information about a secret meeting between top officials where the UFO was discussed, and even pieces of the debris were present to be viewed and examined. Nine months following the Roswell crash, military and government officials scoured the Texas land to find every shred of debris and evidence of the crash. It was rumored that they even hunted down locals who had recovered a piece for a souvenir and seized the material

The Alien bodies that were recovered from the Roswell crash site were rumored to have been pronounced deceased on the scene and taken back to Area 51 for autopsies. One of the men involved ended up getting away with a black and white video and some pictures of the autopsy. He has still remained anonymous to this day.

Supposadly Alien autopsy Video

Was there a government cover up of a UFO or aliens in the Roswell crash? What exactly went on at Area 51? It isn't as widely known, but there were actually two crash sites. Did the government acknowledge the first, only to say it was a high tech weather balloon test that crashed, to divert attention away from a second and more important UFO crash site? Why if nothing went on is the crash site and Area 51 still in lock down after many decades. Don't believe everything you are told. Do your research and decide for yourself what really happened that night in Roswell. what are your thoughts on this
    Back to top Go down
    !Anonymous!

!Anonymous!

PostSubject: Re: Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash   Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeMon May 12 2014, 07:24

There is a lot of things I don't get about the Roswell incident and that's how the government's story kept on changing, they said it was a weather balloon, then people reported seeing bodies, then the government says it was a crash dummy of some sort which brings me to this question why would a weather balloon need a Crash Dummy.....

Here's another one the American government in fact threatened peoples lives and told them to forget what they've seen.

What do I think about it all, ITS ONE BIG COVER UP AND WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ROSWELL..
    Back to top Go down
    boyca

PostSubject: Re: Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash   Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeMon May 12 2014, 15:52

OK where to begin

The wreckage its thin like tin foil (so they say weather balloon)

We build cars now with skins lighter and thinner and stronger

so we ask our selves .If its so strong how did it blow up ?

have u ever tried to crush an empty can of cola its easy . try and crush a full one its impossible . its still thin coat of metal but under pressure .

If i built a space craft i would make it so it would be strong to resist outside presure

if the craft experienced a presure increase from inside (a malfunction) it would be torn apart

so the argument about how can the tin foil found being a skin of space ship is totally valid

the alien autopsy now im not too clued up on this
    but if u want to make somthing look like a hoax and its leaked put it in plain sight and take the piss
    Whats harder belive aliens or some blokes from london managed to do a better film than hollywood

Some thing happened   the only thing im sure of it wasnt a weather balloon
    Back to top Go down
    Ezra Rhyder

PostSubject: Re: Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash   Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitimeWed May 14 2014, 03:03

boyca wrote:
    OK where to begin

The wreckage its thin like tin foil (so they say weather balloon)

We build cars now with skins lighter and thinner and stronger

so we ask our selves .If its so strong how did it blow up ?

have u ever tried to crush an empty can of cola its easy . try and crush a full one its impossible . its still thin coat of metal but under pressure .

If i built a space craft i would make it so it would be strong to resist outside presure

if the craft experienced a presure increase from inside (a malfunction) it would be torn apart

so the argument about how can the tin foil found being a skin of space ship is totally valid

the alien autopsy now im not too clued up on this
    but if u want to make somthing look like a hoax and its leaked put it in plain sight and take the piss
    Whats harder belive aliens or some blokes from london managed to do a better film than hollywood

Some thing happened   the only thing im sure of it wasnt a weather balloon

That Autopsy video kinda freaked me out
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash   Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roswell New Mexico Area 51 UFO Crash
    Page 1 of 1