The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_vote_lcapSome Wierd Titanic stuff I_voting_barSome Wierd Titanic stuff I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_vote_lcapSome Wierd Titanic stuff I_voting_barSome Wierd Titanic stuff I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Some Wierd Titanic stuff

Go down 
+2
Triple X
Farhad Hassan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Farhad Hassan

Farhad Hassan

Some Wierd Titanic stuff Empty
PostSubject: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2014, 16:13

1. A 30-foot model of the titanic on its way to New England to be displayed was discovered to be damaged when it was uncrated. The damage to the model was uncannily similar to that of the real ship, and the model' like the ship carried too few life boats.

2. Isidor and Ida Strauss's favorite horse Bess died the same night Titanic went down.

3. A Mirror from a wardrobe owned by Bruce Ismay, Later owned by Frank Bustard, Bustard hung the mirror in his office, where it remained without incident, Ismay died Sunday Oct 17 1937, When bustard came to his office monday morning he found the mirror smashed in pieces.

4. In Fairview Lawn Cemetery, where many of the unidentified bodies are buried, strange light can be seen floating above and around the grave markers.
Back to top Go down
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2014, 16:16

wow I just got chills reading this apparently a lot of stuff regarding the titanic is cursed.... pitty the film wasn't cursed
Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
boyca

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeMon May 12 2014, 16:24

the true reason the titanic went down was the rivets work that out
Back to top Go down
Abigail

Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2014, 04:34

Hmm the Titanic was supposedly sunk by an iceberg yet i cannot beleive that for some reason theres more to the sinking of the titanic than meets the eye
Back to top Go down
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2014, 04:39

Abigail1985 wrote:
Hmm the Titanic was supposedly sunk by an iceberg yet i cannot beleive that for some reason theres more to the sinking of the titanic than meets the eye

There does seem to be some kind of weirdness now you mention it. I don't know though maybe it did get sunk by an iceberg but I read somewhere else saying it could of been a torpedo of some sort......
Back to top Go down
Ezra Rhyder

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2014, 04:43

Triple X wrote:
Abigail1985 wrote:

There does seem to be some kind of weirdness now you mention it. I don't know though maybe it did get sunk by an iceberg but I read somewhere else saying it could of been a torpedo of some sort......

Its hard to say what really happened we will never know the truth its like the moon landing all over again.......
Back to top Go down
!Anonymous!

!Anonymous!

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2014, 04:46

Ezra Rhyder wrote:
Triple X wrote:
Abigail1985 wrote:

Its hard to say what really happened we will never know the truth its like the moon landing all over again.......

Well it will explain a lot on how the Titanic split in two if it was hit by a torpedo, i couldnt see an iceberg doing tha much damage to be honest but i may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Abigail

Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2014, 09:11

Ohh i Smell a Conspiracy theory
Back to top Go down
boyca

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2014, 14:23

heres a theory for you the titanic never sank! the titanic was 1 of 3 sister ships 1 of which had been so badly damaged it wasnt worth repairing . So send the wreck out make sure it sinks and get the insurance money
Back to top Go down
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2014, 18:05

boyca wrote:
heres a theory for you the titanic never sank! the titanic was 1 of 3 sister ships 1 of which had been so badly damaged it wasnt worth repairing . So send the wreck out make sure it sinks and get the insurance money    

its possible now you mention it
Back to top Go down
boyca

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2014, 14:00

Back to top Go down
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2014, 15:10

thank you I shall watch this now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Wierd Titanic stuff   Some Wierd Titanic stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Wierd Titanic stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: IntroDuction :: General Forum-
Jump to: