The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_vote_lcapDisclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_voting_barDisclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_vote_lcapDisclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_voting_barDisclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Abigail

Abigail

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  Empty
    PostSubject: Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.    Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2014, 15:28

I sense it's getting close to when the moon landing hoax is finally revealed.
    Why today did the mainstream media decide to reveal to the public the 'ingenious' moon simulator

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237819/NASAs-ingenious-moon-simulator-helped-prepare-Apollo-astronauts-land-gone-before.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I believe it's drip feeding the public the truth. Obviously they can't handle it in one fell swoop, so here is an article laying the ground work for eventual disclosure.
    Plant the idea that it could have all been a simulation. It will make the truth so much more palatable when it comes to pass.

What are you thoughts its mind boggoling?

Last edited by Big D on Sun Apr 27 2014, 15:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Abigail asked me to add a link to her post because she has to wait 7 days before posting external links :))
    Back to top Go down
    boyca

PostSubject: Re: Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.    Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2014, 13:53

my thoughts well
    the still photos they etched cross hairs on the camera lens and some how the pictures from nasa obscure them thats just impossible unless photos were fabricated
    the wind on the flag where none an exist
    the sun behind astronaut yet he is fully lit up he should be siloet
    the more u find out about this the more it sounds like a hoax
    Back to top Go down
    Triple X
    Admin
    Triple X

PostSubject: Re: Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.    Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 01 2014, 09:51

boyca wrote:
    my thoughts well
    the still photos they etched cross hairs on the camera lens and some how the pictures from nasa obscure them   thats just impossible unless photos were fabricated
    the wind on the flag where none an exist
    the sun behind astronaut yet he is fully lit up  he should be siloet  
    the more u find out about this the more it sounds like a hoax

good points there  Boyca I will see if I can dig anything else to add to this..
    Back to top Go down
    https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
    boyca

PostSubject: Re: Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.    Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 14 2014, 13:44

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.    Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.
    Page 1 of 1