The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
The Devil hates to lose I_vote_lcapThe Devil hates to lose I_voting_barThe Devil hates to lose I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
The Devil hates to lose I_vote_lcapThe Devil hates to lose I_voting_barThe Devil hates to lose I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Devil hates to lose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farhad Hassan

Farhad Hassan

The Devil hates to lose Empty
PostSubject: The Devil hates to lose   The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2014, 14:54

The small town of Fortune Harbour Notre Dame Bay was once the site of a very bizzare card game. A man named Kincheler loved his game dearly and often bragged how nothing could sway him from a game of cards. One night Kincheler walked 3 miles to play a game, boasting to his fellows there that he would have a game of cards with the devil himself. After the game was over and Kincheler left to walk home, he met up with a stranger who struck up a conversation with Kincheler. The mysterious man said he to liked a game of cards and challenged Kincheler to a game, and of course Kincheler eagerly agreed. The two played for hours and the mysterious stranger became visibly angry, Kincheler noticed a twitching tail coming for under the coat of the now fuming stranger. Kincheler, laid his winning card and the stranger slammed his last card down upon the rock on which they were playing. Kincheler won his card game but the hand print of that mysterious man is still seen on that rock today. The Devil hates to lose...
Back to top Go down
Abigail

Abigail

PostSubject: Re: The Devil hates to lose   The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2014, 16:36

What a great story i like very much... can you get apicture of that rock so we can see would love to see it
Back to top Go down
Baalberith

PostSubject: Re: The Devil hates to lose   The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeMon May 26 2014, 03:27

well i would say this is a myth
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thelefthandpath.6.6.6/
Triple X
Admin
Triple X

PostSubject: Re: The Devil hates to lose   The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitimeTue May 27 2014, 00:04

Baalberith wrote:
well i would say this is a myth

but there was also something like this in England called the devils Foot-Prints with photographic evidence so its a mysterious world maybe it was maybe it wasn't....
Back to top Go down
https://thevoid.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil hates to lose   The Devil hates to lose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil hates to lose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Void :: IntroDuction :: General Forum-
Jump to: