The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_vote_lcapSummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_voting_barSummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_vote_lcapSummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_voting_barSummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_vote_rcap 
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

SummerSlam Predicted Match Card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

SummerSlam Predicted Match Card 19-51

SummerSlam Predicted Match Card Empty
PostSubject: SummerSlam Predicted Match Card   SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2014, 05:54

Hello everyone. With SummerSlam around the corner, I decided to give you guys what I think the full card will be.

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar (WWE Title) - The 15 time champion squares off against the beast who conquered the streak in Triple H's last attempt to bring the title back to the authority.

Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon - Tensions boil over in the form of a match between the queen of the authority and the rebellious wife of Daniel Bryan. If Brie wins this match, she will get her job back.

The Usos vs The Ascension (Tag Titles) - What is left for the Usos? A fresh, new tag team. The Ascension is ready to take over the tag team division, starting with taking out the champions.

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler (IC Title) - These two showoffs clash for the Intercontinental title after Ziggler picked up a pinfall victory over the champion. Is it time for Dolph to make his way back to the top, or is the Miz going to prevail?

Bray Wyatt vs Chris Jericho - In a rematch from Battleground, Jericho looks to be one of the only men to shake of Bray Wyatt; But will the eater of worlds let that happen?

AJ Lee vs Paige (Divas Title) - On RAW, Paige turned on her bestfriend AJ Lee. Now that their friendship has turned into a bitter rivalry, can Paige win the title back or will the longest reigning Diva's champion continue to dominate the Divas division?

Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton - It's a collision of the authority and anti-authority. After the Shield imploded, the outlying star of the Shield Reigns continued to pesker the authority, resulting in this.

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins - It's one of the biggest Summer feuds. The man who sided with the authority and turned on his brothers against the lunatic who's mission is to stop Rollins from moving up in the ranks. Expect some sort of extreme stipulation.

Back to top Go down
Farhad Hassan

Farhad Hassan

PostSubject: Re: SummerSlam Predicted Match Card   SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2014, 16:43

Lesnar
Stephanie ( Nikki Bella turns heel )
Usos
Miz
Bray
A. J.
Reigns
Rollins
Back to top Go down
"Straight Edge" CM Punk

SummerSlam Predicted Match Card 19-51

PostSubject: Re: SummerSlam Predicted Match Card   SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2014, 14:36

I've been pretty spot on with this card so far, minus the Usos vs the Ascension. About to do a SummerSlam Analysis post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SummerSlam Predicted Match Card   SummerSlam Predicted Match Card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SummerSlam Predicted Match Card
Page 1 of 1