The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Void

The Occult, The Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, UFO and Aliens & Conspiracy Theories

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Predictions
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2015, 08:51 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Royal Rumble Predictions
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:33 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWF Attitude Era Wrestlers
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2014, 03:47 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» NXT Takeover Our Generation (III) Preview/Predictions
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:35 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE 2K15 last gen review
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10 2014, 15:01 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» My Top 10 WWE Wrestlers of Right Now
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2014, 14:54 by Triple X

» WWE NXT Takeover 2 Preview
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:49 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» WWE Live Event results - WWE San Diego (8/24) (Detailed)
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2014, 04:13 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

» SummerSlam Return Conspiracy
Energy Working I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2014, 17:57 by "Straight Edge" CM Punk

Top posters
Triple X
Energy Working I_vote_lcapEnergy Working I_voting_barEnergy Working I_vote_rcap 
Abigail
"Straight Edge" CM Punk
boyca
Ezra Rhyder
!Anonymous!
Farhad Hassan
Baalberith
Triple H Paul Levesque
Riptor
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Energy Working

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Baalberith

Energy Working Empty
    PostSubject: Energy Working   Energy Working I_icon_minitimeSat May 03 2014, 07:14

The best witchcraft isnt about little phrases, you need to use energy:

Three steps of Whitchcraft

1. You raise the energy

2. You program the energy

3. You direct the energy.
    When you begin directing the energy, you should continue to program it, while you visualize it doing what you want it to do.

Let's begin with step one. First, you have to have energy to work with, the stronger, the better. The stronger your own energy, the more energy you will naturally be able to raise, direct, and handle. The more experienced you are, the easier this becomes. All of this is like working a muscle. The more you work with it, the stronger it becomes.

For white magick (this is best to work with for newbies, black magick requires more experience and skill) you will more than likely want to use your own energy and connect with the working.

Using Runes and vibration is one of the quickest and most powerful ways of raising energy. Other ways are using the foundation meditation or through just visualization. You raise the energy and should feel it strongly, throughout your entire body.

With Step Two, you must program the energy. By "program," I mean you must tell it what you want it to do. Energy all by itself is pretty much neutral and inert. With step two, you must use what are called "affirmations." "Affirmations" are short, to the point phrases in the present tense that are repeated to program the energy. The present tense must be used because energy does not have the reasoning power to understand "will happen." "Will" can be at any time.

For example: You don't want to say "_____ will come to me." Instead, you want to say "________IS coming to me."

Energy does not have the reasoning power as to *HOW* what you want is coming to you. Energy takes the path of least resistance, unless it is programmed. For example, many of you want more money. Don't just affirm "Money is coming to me." This could manifest, if undirected, say on a job where you handle money, like a cashier for example, or through your paycheck, as usual. That is the easiest way. You have to further affirm: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me." "This money is all mine to keep and spend as I wish." You also should affirm "in a very positive and happy way for me." You don't want a loved one to die and leave you an inheritance or get the money in a way that would be unpleasant.
    So your affirmation would go something like this: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me, This money is all mine to keep and spend as I wish. This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me."

Affirmations should be repeated with intent, five to ten times or more, in your mind. You can also visualize energy as with step three, throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: ENERGY TAKES THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE AND DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO REASON.

Another example is weight loss. You don't want to wind up getting seriously ill, as this is one of the easiest ways to drastically lose weight. Your mind can do it for you when properly programmed, for example affirm: "I am losing weight in a very positive and healthy way for me."

With step three, you direct the energy. You do this through visualization. Energy using white magick should be visualized as a white-gold light, shining brilliant like the Sun.

You need to visualize this brilliant energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is OCCURRING NOW and visualize the energy lighting it up.

For example, with attracting money, you would want to visualize the money (your wallet full, or whatever), even *feel* and *smell* the money, touch it; the more realistic and the more astral senses you use, the more effective this will be, and infuse it with as much energy as you can, the more brilliant, the better, using your visualization. Feel happy emotions.

For health, direct the energy to the afflicted organ, and visualize yourself as healthy and happy. Again, FEEL happy, while you are doing the working, as if it is already so.

Now, forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working. The only exception to this is, I already went over in the above: You can also visualize energy as with step three, throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working. Just don't obsess over it, as this is a lack of faith in your own power and can dilute the energy or ruin the working. This sort of thing takes practice like anything else.

Now, for black magick, you do not want to come into contact with any negative energy you raise. Those who do not have knowledge do this sort of thing and suffer many times for it. The answer to everything is knowledge.

Now, I am speaking from my own experience here. Most popular grimoires and such will tell you to use black energy. In my own experience, I have found grey energy to be the most devastating. Grey energy is also death energy. It causes illnesses and all sorts of negative things.

For example, a death spell. I speak from experience here. Take the death energy from a cemetery or anywhere there is death and pull it out of the ground, using visualization. Program it, as in step two, for example, "The grey death energy is killing_______." Do this while you are putting it on the individual you wish to do away with. I have also found through direct experience, this must be done many times on a regular basis.
    I also want to add, most popular writings will instruct you to raise as much emotion, such as anger and hatred as possible. Again, this is ok, but not necessary. What is necessary are the strength of your own soul, your will and directing the energy.

On a lesser note, those who deliberately try to do you harm in your life, simply direct their own energy right back to them, using the grey tones. Sit back and watch them suffer and revel in it.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/thelefthandpath.6.6.6/

Energy Working
    Page 1 of 1